We or the Thirdpresence Customers may collect information that is linked to your device. We or the Thirdpresence Customers may also collect data from your mobile device or apps on your mobile device that use the Services. This data may enable us to recognize your device over time. For example, we or the Thirdpresence Customers may collect information, which includes, but is not limited to:
- information regarding the app visited, session start/stop time, time zone, and network connection type (e.g., WiFi, cellular)
- information about your mobile device, such as the type and model, software version, manufacturer, operating system (e.g., iOS or Android), carrier name, mobile browser (e.g., Chrome, Safari), applications using the Services and the version of such applications, and identifiers assigned to your device, such as its iOS Identifier for Advertising (IDFA), Android Advertising ID (AAID), or unique device identifier (a number uniquely given to your device by your device manufacturer)
- your Internet protocol (IP) address (a unique number that is automatically assigned to a mobile device when online)
- your location information, such as your zip code or the approximate geographic area provided by your Internet service provider (ISP) or location positioning information provided by the location services and GPS features of your mobile device or website when location services have been enabled. We may also infer the geo-location of your device based on data collected through, for example, a WiFi identifier that the device is connected to
Thirdpresence Customers may use the information for purposes relating to the Services, including:
- Limiting the number of times a user sees a particular ad
- Showing ads in a particular sequence
- Customizing ads to a particular location
- Showing ads related to the content of the web page on which they are shown
- Determining how users respond to ads
- Reporting aggregated statistics regarding, for example, the effectiveness of online advertising campaigns
We consider your data to be personal information. Accordingly, we will obtain your consent, or, when we acquire that information from third parties, we will request they obtain your consent in compliance with applicable laws, and where required by applicable laws or our self-regulatory obligations, secure your consent to provide the information to us and for us to use and share your information with the Thirdpresence Customers for purposes relating to the Services. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
We may transfer the information to third countries outside of EU/EEA, but only under appropriate EU model clauses for data transfers or otherwise in full compliance with the applicable laws.
If you want to limit or prevent any data from being collected from your device you can adjust this capability through your mobile device settings. Please refer to your applicable device settings for instructions on how to manage your location settings. You may also request access to and rectification or erasure of personal data, restriction of processing, and to object to processing as well as the right to data portability, as further specified in the applicable data protection laws.
We use generally accepted industry security standards to protect all data that we collect.
If you have any questions about privacy or the services provided by Thirdpresence, you may send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. You may lodge any complaint relating to our processing of your information to the authorized supervisory authority.